I finally decided to start writing about my experiences with having depression and bi polar. My mother said you will be like me, you look like me and you act like me, but I think not.
I think the worst thing you can do is compare yourself to another persons disease when each person is affected differently.
I have the mania, and explosive shit going on but after 30 yrs of dealing with this shit I think Ive earned the right to have a say in what works for me and what doesnt.
I dont give a shit what others think about me and how I live, but I care what my friends and family see me as. Not that it ever mattered before but now it does for some reason.
I have done wonders with my issues but they still exist no matter how hard I try to hide it. Those that know me well enough know when to and not to say stupid shit to me.
This year has been super stressful and I finally found a place to let it out and write freely about things in every day life.
No comments:
Post a Comment