Good Sunday morning folks.
Last night was a hard night, the lady I take care of had a really hard night. If you happen by this then please say a prayer for her.
As I sit here this morning, I had not realized time had changed today looked at the clock and the dvr time and both were different. I hate savings time changes, why cant they leave it like it is and then we would never have to change the clocks.
So I have my coffee and wondering what else this day will bring, I am so hoping for good things, its been a rough week and since I actually got my full meds last night I sure feel better today.
Let me know how you all are doing today , give me a reason to keep blogging, since I am new to it and would love to read some other blogs that are inspirational.
No comments:
Post a Comment