Thursday, November 1, 2012

Sometimes you just cant shut up

So one of the ladies I live in a house with  told me today that I talk way to much, that she only says something when its important (bullshit).
When you sit in a house for hours on end not saying shit to anyone but the dogs and cats its nice to have someone to talk to.  Well not this chick.
Im so tired of all the negative that comes from her, and she is more moody than me, but hell no you cant tell her that she will go off like a bottle rocket.
Why is it when you are bi polar people always assume its that acting up instead of you just being able to express how you feel without it being an episode? Fuck that.
I have been the same with this shit for years,  always thinking  always talking or being somewhat creative.  Someone please tell me that you are like that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment